Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dear Brayden,

This is probably Mommy's 409th time trying to start a new blog about and for you.  Nothing I did seemed to be good enough for you, my love.  I would write posts and kept them private or in my drafts, reminding myself over and over that I needed to rewrite and perfect it all for you.  The truth is that I would never be able to do anything that is good enough for you in my eyes because to me, you always deserve something more or better.  Therefore, I have decided that I am just going to go ahead and lay it all out here for you, even if it may not be perfect or up to my standards of what I want for you.  I am too busy spending true quality time with you that I wouldn't want to waste any of that precious time trying to perfect something that could never be perfect enough.  Trust me when I tell you that the only time that I will be posting is when I can't be with you (the times that I spend pumping milk for you, on my lunch breaks, when you are sleeping, or when you are preoccupied with something or someone else).  I may even gradually go back to some of the old blogs where I wrote about you and post it here because they were all too wonderful of memories to leave out!
Oh Brayden, you are the sweetest baby in the world.  I LOVE BEING YOUR MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment